Voice-directed means productivity and accuracy
If increasing productivity, decreasing errors and reducing training time are goals for your DC, RedPrairie’s Voice could be your solution.
Voice technology leaves workers’ hands free to do the work more efficiently and accurately.
RedPrairie offeres a native, direct interface between leading voice recognition applications from Lucas Systems and Intermec and RedPrairie’s Warehouse Management and Workforce Management systems to improve productivity and streamline workflow, while reducing error rates by as much as 80 percent. Plus, most workers prefer this approach to any other technology they’ve used.
RedPrairie’s Voice solution provides:
- Increased productivity from hands-free operations – no terminals to handle or keys to push
- Improved accuracy with eyes focused on work and verbal verification – no screens or labels to read
- Reduced training requirements get workers up and running quickly
- Savings from fewer returns, reduced labor costs and lower training costs
- ROI is often achieved in less than 12 months
The combined experience of RedPrairie and its voice partners provides unmatched voice functionality, reliability and ease of use. And the pre-built integration simplifies implementation, reduces risk and provides a seamless user interface allowing customers to realize the benefits sooner with a lower total cost of ownership. This is simply a technology whose time has come – for you!