Cary, North Carolina
A vibrant city on the rise, Raleigh is an exciting place to visit, live or work. The city’s neighborhoods are inviting, the schools and universities highly respected. And with its proximity to both the Blue Ridge Mountains and the Atlantic Ocean, and an average of about 220 annual days of sun, the natural beauty of Raleigh is as appealing as its metropolitan flair.
Being a visionary company means taking industry leadership in meeting the needs and expectations of our employees as well as those of our customers. That’s why we offer a highly competitive benefits plan that protects and safeguards you and your family. RedPrairie employees in the United States receive a range of valuable benefits including quality health and dental plans, employer-paid life insurance and a 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
Raleigh has several entertainment districts, each with its own unique attraction. Sightseeing, fine dining, shopping and nightlife are featured in charming pockets of activity that include the Warehouse District, North Hills, Five Points, Fayetteville Street, Cameron Village and others. Stay for a long weekend, or make a career of it.
Directions to the Cary, North Carolina office
400 Regency Forest Drive, Suite 200
Cary, NC 27518
Traveling from RDU Airport to RedPrairie is approximately 13 miles and will take about 20 minutes:
- Follow signs out of terminal to Aviation Parkway/Raleigh/I-40 which will be in the left lanes coming out of the terminal. go 1.4 miles
- Take the ramp onto I-40 E (will be in the right lane). go 3 miles
- The interstate will split. Stay in the left most lanes and follow the signs for Sanford/US Hwy. 1 South. (You will still be on I-40.) go 4.6 miles
- Take exit 293 for US-64 W/US-1 S toward Sanford/Wake Forest and immediately take exit 293A toward South 1/West 64/Sanford/Asheboro. go .8 miles
- As you take exit 293A, the exit lane will expand. Move over to the right most lane to follow the route for South 1/West 64/Apex/Sanford/Asheboro. go 3 miles
- Take exit 98A toward Tryon Rd. go .3 miles
- Merge onto Tryon Rd/US-64 and then move over into the right most lane toward Regency Park. go .3 miles
- Turn right at Regency Pkwy. go .3 miles
- Turn right at Regency Forest Dr.
- RedPrairie’s office is in the second building on the right on the second floor.