Logistics & Transportation
Win customers by providing inventory control and visibility
Third party logistics (3PL) customers often worry about the loss of control and visibility of their inventory. The RedPrairie On-Demand WMS provides a competitive advantage to 3PLs and potential customers with its ability to show real-time visibility into inventory levels and shipment status. More importantly, 3PLs have the capability to create and control their own customized access for their customers via the Web, anytime, anywhere.
We'll show you how to win new customers with a modern WMS. From on boarding new customers quickly to setting adaptive pick policies to consolidate shipments, the RedPrairie On-Demand WMS improves customer satisfaction without the IT headaches.
Time for a Modern WMS
Logistics and transportation teams (in-house or 3PL) rely on information to succeed. Customers demand to know where their inventory is in the warehouse or in transit.
Because RedPrairie's On-Demand Warehouse Management is a modern WMS (WMS 2.0), you will be able to push and pull information from our on-demand WMS to your customer's systems over the Internet (XML/Soap) or through EDI no matter whether you are running QuickBooks®, SAP® or an in-house system.
A modern WMS will typically contribute to at least a 5% reduction in 3PL shipments due to accurate picking and improved consolidation. You can ship customer orders with 99.99% accuracy, eliminating returns due to data or operational errors—run your numbers or get more information on ROI.
RedPrairie's On-Demand WMS is certified: "Powered by Oracle®", and McAfee® security certified, providing high availability and reliability for your customers 24/7.
- Warehouse automation (RF ready: included hand-held software)
- Inventory visibility— real-time inventory levels and flow rates
- 3PL Billing (eliminate separate accounting for customer billing)
- Customer service and satisfaction improvements
- Capability to create, control and customize access for their customers
- Faster order turn-around time
- Improved order fulfillment rates
- Reduced errors and returns (caused by clerical or inaccurate picking or otherwise)
- Labor savings and efficiencies—better facility throughput
- Compliance labeling (license plates, track and trace, recalls, etc.)
- Agility and flexibility in inventory level and location planning
- Customer and trading partner collaboration
- Rapid customer onboarding and changes
- Business transparency and informed decision making
- Improved transportation costs (consolidations, cross-docking, fewer rush orders, fewer shipment errors, etc.)
- Greener warehousing (a SaaS WMS virtually eliminates paper)