Effective Inventory Control Software
Having inventory at the right time eliminates costly write-offs and unhappy customers. The RedPrairie On-Demand inventory control system helps managers establish optimum inventory levels by easily identifying the fast and slow inventory movers, thereby reducing costs and keeping inventory at the right levels.
From stock rooms to materials storage, the RedPrairie On-Demand WMS inventory control software suite is a web-based inventory control system that provides real-time information on the quantity, location, status, and history of every inventory item within the facility at any time. Fully integrated, our solution ensures essential flow of up-to-the-minute information between departments. Equally important is the web-based inventory control system's ability to easily see, direct, and manage the movement of inventory across multiple warehouse sites, facilities, or locations.
- Improve inventory control, inventory management & accuracy
- Minimize inventory overstocks and costly stock-outs
- Control inventory levels in real-time
- Access up-to-the-minute inventory information
- Eliminate manual administration and data entry
- Centralize inventory control of data across facilities
- Reduce labor intensive procedures such as physical inventory counts
- Manage multiple locations through online inventory control
- Set re-order points to automate stock-out reports
- Manage and convert unique units of measure for purchase, sale or storage
- Pick and track products by serial license numbers
- Enable cycle counting by inventory utilization, groups or locations
- View and export detailed inventory reports