RedPrairie On-Demand Warehouse Integration
Seamless and flexible integration with your existing systems
How do you get the best ROI on your On-Demand WMS investment? With integration. If your sales, accounting, and customer service teams have accurate and up to the minute information on inventory, orders and shipments, they can make better decisions.
RedPrairie's On-Demand Warehouse integration process provides accurate, real-time inventory and warehouse information on any system your employees use. Because our solution is web-based, integrations are managed by RedPrairie and shared across all our customers.
What’s the advantage? You don't need to create and manage integrations yourself.
The greatest efficiencies in the warehouse are achieved when WMS fluidly exchanges information with accounting/ERP systems, barcode scanners, ecommerce systems, and other systems. Some of which may be owned and run by your supplier, client, business partner or all three.
Typical RedPrairie integrations include:
- Accounting & Order Management Systems such as QuickBooks®, NetSuite® and many others
- Barcode inventory control using scanners & mobile computing
- EDI and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems
- Ecommerce systems, including Magento and others
Integration Security & Access Control
From data entering and exiting the system to integration with external applications, your information needs to be protected. RedPrairie On-Demand Warehouse uses the strongest encryption to secure customer data and communications, including 128-bit VeriSign SSL Certifications and 1024-bit RSA public keys.
All integrations leverage our robust access control model to ensure that only permissible parties can access information and perform transactions based on their organization and role.
RedPrairie's On-Demand Warehouse supports several data translation methods. These include EDI (EDIFACT, X12), XML, Flat Files and databases that move documents between systems, send and receive notifications, and streamline process flows.
This is achieved through communication methods including SOAP over HTTPS, among others. Examples of X12 EDIFACT supported documents are:
- 846 - Inventory Inquiry/Advice
- 850 - Purchase Order
- 855 - Purchase Order Acknowledgement
- 856 - Ship Notice/Manifest (ASN)
- 858 - Shipment Information (Bill of Lading)
- 860 - Purchase Order Change
- 865 - Purchase Order Change Acknowledgement
- 861 - Receiving Advice
- 869 - Order Status Inquiry
- 940 - Warehouse Shipping Order
- 945 - Warehouse Shipping Advice
- 947 - Warehouse Inventory Adjustment Advice
The RedPrairie on-demand model enables your organization to integrate to any application, including custom-built solutions, legacy systems, spreadsheets or online applications. Integration is supported through three methods:
- Pre-Built Integrations - allow you to quickly connect and go-live and integrate with numerous applications: CRM, point-of-sale, web stores, ecommerce/ shopping carts, order management, barcode labeling, parcel posting, transportation management, RF/RFID mobile solutions, procurement, freight optimization and floor automation.
- On-Demand WMS APIs - connect one or all of your applications to RedPrairie's inventory and warehouse management system through Web services or .NET XML. APIs support processes, documents and data, including sales, purchasing, shipping, inventory, billing and more.
- Import/Export - easy-to-use interface and pre-built templates allow you to import orders, licenses/tags, locations, items, business affiliates and more. Update key contacts, item attributes and price/costs with two clicks. Imports and updates validate items, so your staff can concentrate on critical tasks without messy spreadsheets and unnecessary review.
Why should you integrate RedPrairie’s On-Demand Warehouse?
Synchronization and updates
- Sync all records at once or on an order-by-order basis
- Sync inventory adjustments from the RedPrairie On-Demand WMS to your system
- Update your vendors, customers, carriers, brokers and owners
- Create purchase orders and sales orders in our on-demand WMS based on your ERP system
- Automatically create inventory receipts with or without a bill based on a purchase
- Automatically create customer invoice in your financial application based on a shipment
- Update corresponding orders in your application as closed or invoiced
- Automatically create item masters, customers and suppliers in On-Demand WMS
- Reconcile inventory values between our on-demand WMS and your financial application
- Integrate with new or existing technologies
- Direct data integration to stay connected and flexible when you need to
- Expand parcel shipping to UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS with an integrated weighing scale
- Integrating with your customers or trading partners is simple—you can even add an ordering, inventory control and status web-page link to your website with role-based, secure logins for your best customers or trading partners.
Efficiencies, accuracies and real-time data
- Accurate data - your financial systems inventory data is backed by accurate, timely warehouse inventory levels, eliminating batch-mode reconciliations, manual or duplicate data entry errors. QuickBooks® inventory, NetSuite® inventory, and other system data are always in sync with WMS.
- Real-time data - customer, trading partner, item masters, quantity, adjustments, shipping, and inventory level information stays accurate in real-time, always providing a real inventory status.
- Efficiency through workflows - boost customer service levels with higher order fill rates and improved average order cycles. Decrease safety stock, misplaced inventory, and shrinkage while controlling your cash-to-cash inventory cycle.
- Mobile-ready - includes a Windows CE/Mobile client ready to go at no extra cost or fuss for automating your warehouse with wireless bar-coding, RFID or cycle counting.
Integrate easily with the systems you use
RedPrairie's On-Demand Warehouse has several pre-built connectors to integrate your existing or new systems with an inventory control, order and warehouse management solution. Compatible systems include:
- Atlas RFID
- Innovative Automation
- Mercury Gate
- Microsoft Dynamics GP®
- Oracle E-Business Suite®
- Sage™ MAS 90/200/500
- SAP® ERP
- WASP Barcode systems®