RedPrairie's On-Demand WMS Healthcare Inventory Management Solutions
Successful patient care requires that the right supplies are delivered and available at the right time. Maintaining and distributing medical inventory can take up a large portion of medical staff and technician's time. It is important for all staff, regardless of scheduling and shifts, to access, supervise, and perform medical inventory orders. This can assure proper inventory levels, access, and tracking so your professionals can concentrate on patient care.
The RedPrairie On-Demand Inventory and Warehouse Management System for healthcare institutions eliminates manual data entry, paper files, and forms by automating records and other documents that determine how and where medical inventory is received, stored, and used. This creates better control of medical inventory and the policies and procedures that are related to managing your inventory levels.
- Centralize material management across facilities
- Maintain medical inventory without overstock or expiration
- Manage "return to stock" and return goods to vendors promptly
- Perform inventory management, storage, and preservation
- Eliminate duplicate data entry- errors
- Improve medical staff productivity
- Review and verifying quantities received against bills of landing, contracts, purchase requests, and shipping documents
- Establish and maintaining stock records, and other documents such as inventory, material control, accounting, and supply reports
- Perform healthcare inventory and financial management procedures, including ordering, receiving, and storing supplies
- Automate prescribed load list and shop stock list duties