RedPrairie On-Demand Warehouse Management 3PL / Contract Logistics Solutions
Creating a new 3PL value curve with RedPrairie On-Demand Warehouse Management (WMS)
As a small to Third Party Logistics Provider (3PL), creating high customer service levels and maintaining a healthy profit margin depends on being able to maintain accurate and efficient inventory and warehousing practices. Profitable freight services also depend on your ability to conduct error-free, on-time shipment handling and information at the warehouse level.
To broaden your services to meet the needs of current and future customers, you need to implement and integrate information technologies. In this way you can create real-time visibility and transaction capabilities over the Internet and develop collaborative relationships with your customers and their business partners.
On-Demand WMS for 3PLs
The RedPrairie On-Demand WMS system is an end-to-end inventory and warehousing system that integrates purchasing, receiving, order fulfillment, and shipping. By streamlining these key business processes, warehouse managers, accounting and management have access to the same up-to-date inventory information. As a result, 3PLs can prevent shortfalls and automate re-ordering to proactively anticipate and fulfill customer demands.
On-Demand WMS system is designed from the ground up to allow 3PLs to rapidly implement a multi-customer system in single or multi-warehouse configurations. Because of this, our 3PL customers can immediately create a level of accuracy and visibility for their own customers beyond what most high end (and costly) systems that your bigger competitors might be running. As a 3PL, your customers look to you to provide a level of flexibility that supports innovation and changes in their business policies, especially if their business is affected by the Web.
As a service provider looking to apply professional management skills that have to be continuously developed and utilized, the Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) approach is very attractive and fits your growth curve. RedPrairie's Web inventory management maintains the IT service level in the same manner that you promise your service to your customers.
Additionally, the RedPrairie team continuously maintains and improves the system capabilities behind the scenes, allowing you to make service improvements when you need to, as well as benefit from new features all the time. In this manner you can be flexible, agile and leverage technology to differentiate in your market at no extra cost.
Working with On-Demand WMS
Implementing the RedPrairie On-Demand WMS system is painless with built-in connectivity to QuickBooks®. You also have the option to scale up to larger enterprise-class integrations to most ERP or CRM systems like SAP®, NetSuite® or Oracle®, just in-case your customers or their business partners need real-time integration, or we help you grow at light speed and need to scale up.
Many of RedPrairie's customers have moved from legacy, batch-mode or paper-based systems in a matter of weeks in a simple "plan-configure-run" process with a dedicated Customer Experience Manager at your side. Also, many of RedPrairie's team members have worked at a customer warehouse or 3PL during the course of their careers and understand your issues and those of your customers intimately.
And because on-demand WMS is a pay-as-you-go service, we have to prove ourselves to you every day just like you have to with your customers.
- Affordable flat fee per warehouse mean a fast time-to-value
- Designed to bring enterprise-class inventory control and warehouse management capabilities to small and medium-sized operators
- Eliminate error-prone and duplicate paper based systems
- Real-time global visibility and transaction history create predictable customer service levels
- Advanced security policies ensure role based views and system access
- Improve collaboration between 3PL-customer-trading partner foster process innovation
- Improve warehouse metrics and reporting
- Reduce misplaced inventory
- Decrease labor costs
- Minimize safety stock and improve average order cycles
- Manage multiple facilities
- Integrate with your customer's systems over the Internet
- Integrated Inventory Management (purchase orders, sales orders, valuation)
- Multi-Customer, multi-warehouse and multi-user support
- Unlimited virtual locations within one or more warehouses
- Real-time transaction history with custom fields for accurate billing
- On-Demand WMS Inventory Managers© allows unlimited combinations of pick-policies (LIFO, FIFO, LEFO, by customer, owner, warehouse, item, etc.) allowing manipulation and reporting the way you or your customers want on the fly.
- Custom login and Web views using 3PL branding with unlimited, configurable, role-based views
- Data transfers through EDI, XML, flat files, Excel spreadsheets, Web services (SOAP)
- Built-in QuickBooks 2008 and earlier integration
- Optional on-demand Enterprise Application Integration module for major ERP solutions
- Optional parcel manifest system (UPS, Fedex, USPS, DHL) with electronic scale integration
- Returns Management
- Availability to Promise
- Real-time reporting
- Windows® CE/Windows® Mobile for Handheld operation
- Lot number,serial number, license plate tracking on all transactions
- Full enterprise-class systems and hosting network ("Powered by Oracle®", "IBM® Powered On Demand Application", published Web services to support integration) for high availability, reliability, scalability
- Powerful rules-based error-handling to ensure integrity of inventory data to allow compliance auditing
- Included best practices training "Selling logistics services with technology"