Visibility and control from suppliers to the consumer
Inventory is the lifeblood of your business. You need to know where it is, and its disposition, from the time you or your supplier builds it all the way through to the end consumer. You want to have less of it, you want it accurate and secure, you want it to flow faster, and you want to be able to get it back quickly should you need to. This requires the most advanced inventory management technology.
Inventory is the lifeblood of your business – do you treat it that way? It only brings value when it’s moving.
RedPrairie Inventory Management optimizes the tracking, movement, handling, storage, and if necessary, recall of all types of raw materials, work-in-process and finished goods inventory. With an unmatched depth of industry-specific functionality that is easily configurable for each customer’s needs, RedPrairie provides the technology and expertise you need to effectively manage inventory to grow top-line results and bottom-line savings.
RedPrairie Inventory Management optimizes:
- Supplier Collaboration – Visibility to supplier production, packaging, QA processing and shipments, with exception management
- Slotting – Improves productivity by synchronizing product placement to order demand.
- Replenishment – Supports multiple strategies to tailor replenishment to product, location, environment and slotting needs.
- Inventory Control – Tracks inventory based on many industry-specific and user-defined SKU attributes
- Special Handling – Enforces rules for handling, storage and tracking of SKUs that require environmental or HAZMAT segregation, procedures and certifications
- QA / Recall – Provides ancestry and destination tracking by lot, SKU and item/serial number for inventory at rest or in motion across the supply network.
- Cycle Counting – System-directed work provides 99+ percent accuracy, virtually eliminating the need for traditional cycle counting. However, multiple cycle counting procedures are supported, interleaved with daily activities.
- Enterprise Visibility – Real-time visibility to inventory across the enterprise and extended supply networks through dashboards with detailed drill-down analysis capabilities and user-configurable reporting enables improved decision-making, reduced inventory levels and better support for demand-driven fulfillment strategies.
If you want real-time visibility and control over your inventory – no matter where it is – RedPrairie Inventory Management is for you.